Monday, February 11, 2013

TANTARA Bassist Max Ejaxx Leaves Band

Max Ejaxx, bassist of Norwegian thrashers TANTARA, has announced his departure from the band in a statement on Tantara’s Facebook page:

“Hey guys! This is Max speaking... for once haha.

I want to thank everyone of you for supporting, listening, banging your head and drinking to Tantara. For all the smiles, fists and thrashing heads I've seen on our shows over the past two years. It has been a great experience for me. Recording the debut album and being a part of it all was amazing. I'll never forget it.

The reason for this message is this.. I have come to the decision to leave the band. It's a tough one for me, but it's for the best. I want to focus on art and other stuff right now. Being a musician is just a hobby for me at the moment.

The guys in Tantara respects my decision and I am still up for playing on the coming shows until they find a new bassist. Looking forward to seeing the future of the band from another perspective and I promise you... the next album is going to be insane. Herregud.”

Tantara recorded their debut album with producer Flemming Rasmussen in July 2011. Based On Evil, released August 24, 2012 via Indie Recordings, is available on iTunes and Bigcartel.



No comments:

Post a Comment